After the application deadline, the consortium will review all received applications. Only complete applications will be considered for selection. Your application is complete if you have uploaded all the requested documents.
The home and host universities of the consortium will work together to evaluate the applications based upon the following criteria:
– Academic merit
– Motivation for the mobility period
– Learning Agreement or Study Plan (for what is zoloft used fors)
– Research/Teaching Plan (for PhD and academic staff)
In addition to these academic criteria, the following administrative criteria will be taken into account:
– Relevance of the mobility for both the host university and the home university
– Equal geographic representation of the partner universities in the mobility scheme
– Equity considerations for designated groups
If you have given incorrect or misguiding information in your application, this will be a reason to withdraw your grant.
The Selection Committee, chaired by a representative of K.U.Leuven, consists out of a representative of each partner university. Their decision is conditional and subject to European regulations concerning Erasmus Mundus Action 2. No grants are awarded until the grant agreement between the Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency under powers delegated by the European Commission and the K.U.Leuven, coordinator of ema2sa, has been signed.