- Ensure that you have mastered the language of tuition or that adequate linguistic support is offered for applicants.
- Carefully consider the identified programmes and areas of excellence in each partner institution.
- Ensure that you have the necessary academic background in terms of study areas/degrees before you apply.
- Be aware of the real cost of living at each partner institution and analyse it, considering the monthly subsistence of the scholarship.
- Consider the need to adapt to different cultural realities and also the different climate conditions.
Trackback from your site.