11. Can I send my documents in another language than English?

Written by Arise Admin on . Posted in

It is essential that you provide an official English translation of all the official documents you submit, such as diplomas and transcripts. First, the documents need to be translated by a registered translator. Next, the translation must be certified by the educational institution that issued the original documents or by the local diplomatic office of the host country. Passports do not have to be translated.

Trackback from your site.

Leave a comment

Newsletter sign up

This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This website reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.

General Enquiries