Application Reference EU Code: 12.9
Website Reference: GH011
Duration (in semesters): 8 Semesters (Ph.D.) / 4 (M.Phil.)
Credits (per semester): n/a (PhD) / 15-18 (MPhil)
To train competent professionals diflucan reviews for oral thrush. #Diflucan reviews. diflucan one. in the area of Microbiology.
Structure and content:
Ph.D. This is a 3-year (full-time) post-M.Phil. programme. Students must complete 6 semesters of Research Work (Thesis), 6 Advanced Research Seminars, and an Oral examination at the end of the programme. It may include 24 credit hours of taught courses from the courses listed in the M.Phil. programme as needed to undertake research work. M.Phil. The programme consists of 24 – 36 credits of coursework, 6 credits of Seminar Presentation, and 30 credits of Research/Thesis (a total of 62-72 credits) Core modules include: Introduction to General Microbiology, Chlamydia, Practicals for Basic Microbiology,Virology, Mycology, Electron Microscopy and Tissue Culture, Mycology Practicals, Inoculation of Clinical Material, Bacteriology, Parasitology and Entomology, Investigation of Diseases; Special Techniques, Investigation of Parasitic Disease, Antimicrobials -Practicals, Cultural Techniques in Parasitology, Practicals on General Parasitology, Tutorials in Special Topics in Parasitology, Seminar I, Biostatistics and Research Methods, Molecular Aspects of Cell Biology, Genetic Information, Storage, Transmission and Expression, Drug Resistance. Elective modules include: Characteristics and Cellular Basis of Disease, Inflammation, Healing and Repair, Immunology and Immunopathology, General Pathology Practicals, Instrumentation; Water & Electrolytes; Acid/Base, Renal Function, Practicals related to "Instrumentation; Water & Electrolytes; Acid/Base; Renal Function", Cellular Haemopathotology, Practicals on Basic Haematological Investigations. Research Areas of interest: Malaria, Diarrhoeal diseases (Ph.D. & M.Phil.)
At the end of the course, the student can you buy sertraline over the counter. #Zoloft canada. zoloft dosage. should:
- Have a sound theoretical knowledge of the structure of micro-organisms.
- Know how to collect specimens for the diagnosis of infectious diseases.
- Be able to set up tests for investigation of infection and interpret the results.
- Be equipped to initiate research in at least one major area in Microbiology, e.g. Virology, Bacteriology or Parasitology.
Recognition and accreditation obtained:
- Doctor of Philosophy Degree in Microbiology [Act of Parliament ACT 79 (1961), National Accreditation Board]
- Master of Philosophy Degree in Microbiology [Act of Parliament ACT 79 (1961), National Accreditation Board]