Duration (in semesters): Minimum of 2 semesters (one year)
Credits (per semester): 90 (180 in total)
This programme doxycycline in stores. #Doxycycline Online. doxycycline over the counter cvs. was devised to prepare physiotherapists to become expert, critical, and reflective thinkers and problem solvers, and confident practitioners in service, research and management. Another purpose of the programme is to enable physiotherapists to interpret their conviction about the value of rehabilitation in practical terms, demonstrating applied competence in all their work endeavors. The programme aims to prepare graduates to be leaders in their field, capable of addressing national and African health priorities, building on their prior knowledge acquired in the undergraduate physiotherapy course.
Structure and content:
This is a Master's degree by dissertation only. The dissertation of a maximum of 50,000 words comprises the full weighting of the degree. A candidate who has not successfully completed an approved postgraduate level course in research methodology shall be required to do so prior to submission of the research proposal. A candidate shall submit, to the satisfaction of the Senate, a statement of about 500 words indicating the purpose, design and scope of the research project he or she proposes to undertake, not later than six months before submitting the work for examination, to allow for the appointment of external examiners. The evaluation of the disse1iation is formative in character and synoptically evaluates all outcomes. In the case of the degrees by levitra over the counter canada. #Levitra canada. levitra without a doctor prescription. dissertation only, the evaluation of the dissertation is formative in character and synoptically evaluates all outcomes. In each case, examiners submit formal reports on the thesis, which are made available to the candidate.
Graduates of the programme are able to:
- Prepare and propose a plan for research, including ethical considerations
- Present research and defend results
- Produce written evidence to show that the knowledge and skills acquired during study have been applied within the students' own fields of practice
- Articulate evidence of the application of general principles in particular situations, and an understanding of real life practice within the South African or African context
- Show discernment and conceptual clarity in value judgments about equity, equality and human rights during discussions and written assignments
- Submit coherent, critical writing
- Form and maintain collaborative partnerships with fellow students for learning purposes, and with other professionals and members of the community for the purpose of development and research
- Explore public and private services and overarching legislation to better understand development and service barriers and opportunities
- Measure rehabilitation outcomes and choose appropriate tools, indicators and parameters for the purpose
- Demonstrate professional autonomy, competence and accountability
Recognition and Accreditation Obtained:
Not separately accredited- approved as part of the Programme and Qualification Mix for UCT. Currently re-application in order to be HEQF aligned. Qualification allowed as part of UCT's approved Programme and Qualifications Mix (Department of Higher Education List).