Title: Master of Science in Engineering (with streams in Water Quality Engineering; Project Management; Electrical Engineering; Sustainable Energy Engineering; Energy and Development Studies)
Application Reference EU Code: 06.9
Website Reference: UCT015
Duration (in semesters): 2 semesters (one year) Credits (per semester): 90 (180 in total)
The purpose of this doxycycline over the counter cvs. #Buy Doxycycline. buy doxycycline for syphilis. programme is to provide students with a basic training in research methods and procedures appropriate to Engineering, and to produce students who are able to enter Ph.D. programmes.
Structure and content:
This is a Master's degree by dissertation only. The evaluation of the dissertation is formative in character and synoptically evaluates all levitra uk next day delivery. #buy Levitra online. levitra online india. outcomes. In each case, examiners submit formal reports on the thesis, which are made available to the candidate.
Graduates of the programme are able to:
- Deal with complex issues systematically and creatively.
- Make sound judgments using data and information.
- Communicate conclusions clearly to specialist and non-specialist audiences.
- Demonstrate self-direction and originality in tackling and solving problems.
- Act autonomously in planning and implementing tasks at a professional or equivalent level.
- Continue to advance knowledge, understanding and skills.
- Develop workable solutions.
Recognition and accreditation obtained:
South African Qualifications Authority Identification No 10681