Title: Master of Philosophy (offered with streams in Transport Studies; Urban Infrastructure and Design)
Duration (in semesters): 2 semesters (1 year) Credits (per semester): 90 (180 in total)
The purpose of the programme is to provide students with a basic training in research methods and procedures appropriate to Engineering, where to buy doxycycline over the counter. #Order Doxycycline. buy doxycycline for syphilis. and to produce students able to enter Ph.D. programmes.
Structure and content:
This is a Master's degree by dissertation only. kamagra jelly. #Kamagra canada. buy kamagra online with paypal. The evaluation of the dissertation is formative in character and synoptically evaluates all outcomes. In each case, examiners submit formal repo1is on the thesis, which are made available to the candidate.
Graduates of this programme are able to:
- Deal with complex issues systematically and creatively.
- Make sound judgments using data and information
- Communicate conclusions clearly to specialist and non-specialist audiences.
- Demonstrate self-direction and originality in tackling and solving problems.
- Act autonomously in planning and implementing tasks at a professional or equivalent level
- Continue to advance knowledge, understanding and skills.
- Develop workable solutions.
Recognition and accreditation obtained:
Generic degree – no South African Qualifications Authority Identification number available. Qualification allowed in terms of the approved Programme and Qualification Mix (Department of Higher Education and Training).